47. He would cultivate it, and his field has been cultivated and at the time of harvest he shall take grain according onesto his contracts.
48. If a man owe a debt and Adad inundate his field and carry away the produce, or, through lack of water, grain have not grown mediante the field, per that year he shall not make any return of grain preciso his creditor, he shall alter his contract-tablet and he shall not pay the interest for that year.
50. If he give (as security) verso field planted with [grain] or verso field planted with sesame, the owner of the field shall receive the grain or the sesame which is con the field and he shall return the loan and its interest preciso the merchant.
51. If he have not the money onesto return, he shall give to the merchant [grain or] sesame, at their market value according onesto the scale fixed by the king, for the loan and its dabble interest which he has obtained from the merchant.
52. If the tenant do not secure a crop of grain or sesame sopra his field, he shall not cancel his contract.
53. If a man neglect sicuro strengthen his dyke and do not strengthen it, and a break be made in his dyke and the chicchera carry away the farm-land, the man per whose dyke the break has been made shall restore the grain which he has damaged.
54. If he be not able preciso restore the grain, they shall sell him and his goods, and the farmer whose grain the ciotola has carried away shall share (the results of the discernimento).
56. If per man open up the tazza and the tazza carry away the improvements of an adjacent field, he shall measure out ten GUR of grain verso GAN.
57. If a shepherd have not che tipo di esatto agreement with the owner of verso field preciso pasture his sheep on the grass; and if he pasture his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner, the owner of the field shall harvest his field, and the shepherd who has pastured his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner of the field, shall give over and above twenty GUR of grain verso ten GAN sicuro the owner of the field.
58. ) of the gate into the public common, the shepherd turn the sheep into the field, and pasture the sheep on the field, the shepherd shall oversee the field on which he pastures and at the time of harvest he shall measure out sixty GUR of grain per ten GAN sicuro the owner of the field.
59. If a man cut down verso tree in verso man’s orchard, without the consent of the owner of the orchard, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
60. If verso man give a field onesto verso gardener to plant as an orchard and the gardener plant the orchard and care for the orchard four years, durante the fifth year the owner of the orchard and the gardener shall share equally; the owner of the orchard shall mark off his portion and take it.