Remember: Always read terms & conditions of free spins bonuses carefully
Other types of bonuses
Free spins are one of the most popular types of bonuses with players, but they are certainly not for everyone.
Unless you are big fan of slot games and would like free opportunities to test out new slot games or aim for the jackpot on your favourite machine, free spins are likely not of great interest to you.
If free plays are not your cup of tea, luckily for you online casinos offer plenty of other types of casino bonuses that are sure to appeal to just about every type of casino player.
Offering a variety of promotions such as cash back bonuses, deposit match bonus, live dealer chips and many more – not to mention the mythical no deposit bonus – every casino has its unique promotions and selling points, and are ready to reward your business in whichever way appeals to you most.
While we have already mentioned it several times on this page, it’s always worth saying it again: Taking the time to read a free spin’s terms and conditions is essential to receiving the best bonus experience.
Not only will you avoid any unpleasant surprises by being fully aware of what wagering requirements and limitations to expect from your free spin winnings, but you will also be able to compare the bonus rules with other promotions being offered by competing free spins casinos and ultimately choose the best offer.
In order to help you understand the terms you are agreeing to and help you make the best decision with your money, let’s take a look at some of the most important free spin rules to take into consideration.
Key terms and conditions
- Wagering requirements: Also known as playthrough requirements or rollover, wagering requirements are the monetary amount you must play through before you can withdraw your free spin winnings. Wagering requirements usually range from 10x to 70x depending on the offer.
- Bonus abuse: Free spins are an incentive given to players for opening an account or for their continued loyalty, and should not be abused by players in any way. Creating duplicate accounts to try to get a promotion twice or taking advantage of any software or system bug to go around bonus rules may result in your free spins winnings being forfeited.
- Game restrictions: Most free spins are intended specifically for a single slot game – or a few slots at best. Make sure the featured video slot is one you would like to play before applying for that particular free spins promotion.
- Bet size of the bonus: The bet size and amount of paylines of your free spins is already predetermined by the casino and cannot be changed. The bet amount will vary depending on the casino, but you can usually expect a max bet of €5-€10.
- Time limit of bonus: Many free spins may require you to use your bonus spins within an established amount of time, or risk them expiring before you can use them. Any free spins with time limits must stipulate them on the bonus terms and conditions.
- Win limit: Some free spins contain limits on how much winnings can ultimately be withdrawn from your bonus winnings. If your free spins contain withdrawal limits, you ount, with any winnings that go over the withdrawal limit being forfeited.
Claim your spins and start playing
If you have read our entire free spins casino guide, you now know everything you should need in order to get started with your free spins promotion.